9/10/07

New Endeavors

After working with Yarn and other various fibers, I've begun to see what else I can put through my hook. I'm really enjoying wire. While it retains the look of crochet, you can bend and shape it to anything you like and no blocking is required! Plus this leads into the realm of embellishing for jewelry sake. I do love beads, and this is means that I can feed that side of my addiction.


So in this world I have found a great new bead store the Potomac Bead Company (I've been to the one in Hagerstown MD, and decided that I need to make frequent pilgrimages there) . They are attempting to create franchising opportunities.... hhhhmmmm.... I may have found my new job. The store is amazing! I spent several hours digging through bins of glass beads and seeing the mass of colors. It was like my crayon box was on crack!

I'll try to get pictures up soon of my crocheted wire explosion!

No comments: